Hi there,

I've got a silly question, but I can't seem to find an answer.  How do you
change a user's email address from the command line in vpopmail?  I'm writing
a couple simple perl scripts that are calling things like vadduser and
vdeluser for adding/removing users via our Platypus billing system, and the
snag I'm running into is changing an address.  I know I can use vpasswd to
change a user's password, but is there a way to change their email address
without destroying the account and recreating it?  If I'm missing something
obvious, please feel free to berate me. :)

Thanks!
--
Mike Gomez