Sorry to drudge up this old topic, but I've finally gotten a chance to revisit
this.  ;) Has anyone already written a script (perl or otherwise) to do this
sort of thing?  I'm not really a programmer, and just kind of threw together
the add/remove users and change password scripts I wrote.  Since the user
directories aren't always in a spot that corresponds to the username, it's
kinda going over my head programming-wise. ;)

Thanks!
Mike