On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 08:11 -0700, Tom Collins wrote:
> What are you left with in private.ycc/1/qqq?  Has it created the
> Maildir yet?  The subdirectories?  Can you provide some more lines from
> the trace (maybe 30 or so) to help track down where it is in the code?
>
> Also, cdb or one of the database backends?

After some more digging, I believe I discovered a bug in glibc. The code
that uncovered it was code I added to vpopmail on my own setup, so it
probably has no impact on anyone else.

I added 2 calls to ftw() and its been working for over a year. The
latest kernel upgrades cause the 2nd ftw to seg fault immediately
without ftw ever calling my support function. I bugzilla'd it.

Sorry for the false alarm.

--
Bill Gradwohl