Hi everyone,
Please give me an answer for the this VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE.
This morning I am experiencing problem with my Qmail.
In EVERY workstation (every domain client) using Outlook or Outlook
Express the authentication
form comes up and asking for username and password. It can be accessed
without problems in WebSquirrel (browser)
The exact message is:
    Task 'username - Receiving' reported error (0x800CC92) 'Your email
    server rejected your login. Verify your username and password in your
    account properties. Under Tools, Click E-mail accounts. The server
    responded: -ERR Bad login'

Please reply me back whoever gets this message.
It is highly important.

Thank you