Hi,

i use FreeBSD 6.0, Qmail and Vpopmail. my server has smtp auth and pop
before smtp.

some users do spam on my server. i use spamguard for this people
block. it is very good but spammers foxy. They use fake from name and
spamguard block wrong address. For example :

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is a real user and has smtp auth. He wrote from name
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and spamguard block [EMAIL PROTECTED] so
[EMAIL PROTECTED] has smtp auth already.

i have some question about this situation

1. is it possible configure qmail blocking from names? Only
@myserver.com could send e-mails?
2. this spammer use fake ip addresses so i can't detect real user. is
it possible to detect real user from logs?