Title: Ingo Claro

I don't know how to make that, if you provide some basic instructions I can do it. I must do that before or after the crash?

Note that i am also installing a RHEL 4 U3 and have the same problems. Anything else I can test I'll be happy to provide.
I have another instalation in RHEL U1, with mysql but in the same machine, so it uses socket instead of tcp. And is operates without problems.

Ingo Claro F.
Gerente de Operaciones
(+56-2) 43 00 155

NetRed S.A.