On Friday 30 June 2006 12:57, Ingo Claro wrote:
> Jeremy:
>
> I don't know how to make that, if you provide some basic instructions I
> can do it. I must do that before or after the crash?
>
> Note that i am also installing a RHEL 4 U3 and have the same problems.
> Anything else I can test I'll be happy to provide.
> I have another instalation in RHEL U1, with mysql but in the same
> machine, so it uses socket instead of tcp. And is operates without
> problems.

then you'll want to use strace, which should be installed.  if it isn't,
install the strace package from your distribution.

after that.. telnet to your smtp server, then in another terminal find the pid
of the qmail-smtpd instance you're connected to...

strace -o /tmp/strace.out -p <pid>

make it crash
gzip and post on the web
send url to here.