On Jul 10, 2006, at 7:25 AM, Ken Schweigert wrote:
How can I add this functionality back in?  I'd really hate to have to
add symlinks to the .qmail files every time I add a domain, or worse,
need to add them to every domain for any new global aliases.

I haven't tested it, but see if adding the following to virtualdomains would work:

abuse@:abuse

Trying to read djb's code is next to impossible (comments would have been helpful), and the docs for qmail-send don't say whether "abuse@" will match or not. It's worth a shot though.

If it doesn't work, I think you're out of luck. The domain isn't in locals, so .qmail files in ~alias are ignored. It jumps to virtualdomains, which takes it to users/assign, which takes it to the domain's directory. At that point, you'll need a .qmail-abuse in the domain's directory.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/