Reed L. O'Brien wrote:

I have the same issue and posted teh other day.  I have received no
response (Not a complaint just a statement). I was considering filing a
bug on sourceforge, but I haven't gotten around to it.

BTW
I am running a pretty modified version of qmailrocks on FC3

~r

My original posting to the list follows:

It appears that any quota I set under 5gb is over quota, even if the
mailbox is empty.
Is this a known issue?
Did I do something I don't know about?
Am I missing something?
oh, and either way qmailadmin shows the correct usage...

vpopmail 5.4.13
FedoraCore3

Quota is a 32 bit signed int. Max size before it wraps is 2,147,483,647 or just around 2gb.

Known bug and it is on the SF bug list I believe.

Regards,

Rick