John Simpson wrote:

> you may have other reasons for wanting to stick with chkuser, but you
> should at least look at other options (if you haven't already done so.)

I haven't bothered before now, but now that's two (different?) patchsets
to try out for TLS+AUTH+chkuser+etc+etc :-) The last time I looked
around, the only chkuser-equivalents I could find depended on reading
vpopmail's mysql databases directly, which wasn't much help for our
cdb-based installation.

Thanks for the pointer - SPF is another thing I've been meaning to look
into, so I guess it's time to build a test machine.

Cheers,

Howie