Dang, I was going to use that one.  Maybe I'll switch.
Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Remo Mattei" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Removng Duplicate Email

I would use bill shupp toaster....I just build a centos 4.4 with that
it's the best online...

Just my 2 cents
Remo

Dave Cook wrote:
Hi Remo:

Yes, I use maildrop and the standard Spamassassin filters in
/usr/share/spamassassin.  My local.cf file in /etc/mail/spamassassin is:

# These values can be overridden by editing ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs.cf
# (see spamassassin(1) for details)
# These should be safe assumptions and allow for simple visual sifting
# without risking lost emails.

ok_locales all
skip_rbl_checks 1

required_hits 5.0

rewrite_header Subject ***SPAM***

report_safe 0

use_pyzor 1

use_razor2 1

use_dcc 1

use_auto_whitelist 1

use_bayes 1
use_bayes_rules 1
bayes_auto_learn 1
bayes_file_mode         0666

add_header all Status _YESNO_ Autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ score=_SCORE_
required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_ bayes=_BAYES_ Checker-Version SpamAssassin
_VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on _HOSTNAME_

add_header all Level _STARS(*)_

add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_

I also run DCC, Pyzor and Razor2 (as you can see).  The dups are
intermittent and happen when the server is under heavy load.  I read an
article here:
http://www.cyber-sentry.com/index.php?id=108 as to why this can happen.
The filtering software appears to be working fine.  My qmail install is
a standard toaster install from here:
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/CentOS_4.3_QmailToaster_Install.
All I really need to do is implement this eliminate-dups script if it's
required.  Maybe play with the timeouts of Pyzor, Razor2 etc?