  From: Diego Ramiez
  To: vchkpw@inter7.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:05 AM
  Subject: [vchkpw] vpopmail with openldap

  hello list.

  I am installing qmail according to the guide: qmail to toaster, I have
installed vpopmail 5.4.17 with support for ldap. but when I am going to add a
new domain gives me the following message.

   ./vadddomain: error while loading shared libraries: libldap-2.3.so.0: cannot
object open shared cases out: Such does not file or directory

  #define VLDAP_SERVER "localhost"

  #define VLDAP_PORT "636"

  #define VLDAP_USER "cn=admin, dc=my_domain, dc=com"

  #define VLDAP_PASSWORD "*****"

  #define VLDAP_BASEDN "dc=my_domian, dc=com"

  they can give me a Link or they indicate to me as I connect vpopmail with
ldap?

  Thank you

  Diego Ramirez

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]