Dave Richardson wrote:
DAve wrote:
Tom Collins wrote:
On Jan 2, 2007, at 1:37 PM, DAve wrote:
front-end  (target)    -> NFS (source)
/home/vpopmail/domains -> /shared/vdomains
/var/qmail/control     -> /shared/qmail-control
/usr/local/www         -> /shared/webmail
/var/tmp               -> /shared/webmail-sessions

Don't forget /var/qmail/users as well.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you, that is a big whoops on my part. I actually have the following qmail dirs mapped.

alias -> /shared/qmail-alias
control -> /shared/qmail-control
users -> /shared/qmail-users

It has been that long since I had to log in and look at that directory ;^)

DAve

DAve, Tom, Joshua;
You have my sincerest thanks for your thoughtful and VERY useful contributions!
Thank you!
Dave.

use the onchange functionality in vpopmail 5.4.18 or (5.4.17+onchange patch) to push control file updates around...plus whatever other crap you want to tack onto certain api calls. check out README.onchange in the 5.4.18 source dist for notes on that.

also refer to these pages:

http://qmail.jms1.net/mailhub.shtml
http://shupp.org/maps/ispcluster.html

--