Dave Richardson wrote:
Guys, in the interest of advancing the science of vpopmail, would you please consider taking this discussion/argument/difference-of-opinion offline?

+1

I'm keenly anxious to see the possible new directions that vpopmail may grow given the several threads of recent activity.
Your energy and wisdom applied to that end would be most excellent!

If you are interested in the gory details you should probably be watching the vpopmail-devel list too. I try to keep as much of the internals discussion and all the patches over there.

Rick