Juan Enciso wrote:
Maybe you need vpopbull.
It's an binary installed into ~vpopmail/bin

We use something like this, WARNING not real code.

#!/bin/sh
#
TEXT=/usr/local/src/MASSMAIL/email.txt

LIST=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vpopbull -Vn`
for i in $LIST; do
        /var/qmail/bin/sendmail $i < $TEXT
        echo "Sending to account $i"
done

For any ezmlm lists we have, I make sure the system admin is always a moderator. I just send a maintenance message to each list. Keep in mind the email.txt needs to be properly formatted as well.

http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/doc/vpopbull.html
http://www.qmailwiki.org/Vpopmail#vpopbull

DAve