DAve wrote:
I discovered something interesting the other day, something I really should have been paying attention to earlier.

It would seem I cannot get an abuse address to work using qmail aliases in the /var/qmail/alias directory. Of course vadddomain does not create them for me.

What is everyone else doing for abuse addresses with new domains? We have 450+ domains, most of which do not accept mail for abuse. I could knock out a quick wrapper for vadddomain, but a system wide alias would be killer as all abuse mail should come to myself and the other systems admin.

your scripting process that executes adds the domain needs to be better written, ours adds the domains then adds the aliases...

system("/home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain -q 50MB $DOMAIN $PASS") == 0 or die &AHFail(QmailAddDomainError); system("/home/vpopmail/bin/vadduser -q $DQUOTAM [EMAIL PROTECTED] $PASS") == 0 or die &AHFail(QmailAddDU); system("/home/vpopmail/bin/valias -i [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]") == 0 or die &AHFail(QmailAddDAW) ; system("/home/vpopmail/bin/valias -i [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]") == 0 or die &AHFail(QmailAddDAI); system("/home/vpopmail/bin/valias -i [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]") == 0 or die &AHFail(QmailAddDAA);