As I said: **I do not have root access** (the build service doesn't
allow to build a package as root) what means that I can't add users or
groups to the system too...

I modified the "configure" and "Makefile" to do not exit if the user /
group test fails and included "vpopmail.dir", "vpopmail.uid" and
"vpopmail.gid" to the source. It worked, but in the next releases I'll
need to do again..

I appreciate Your help.
Regards.

2007/10/3, Rick Widmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Christopher Chan wrote:
> > Rick Widmer wrote:

> >> No.
> >
> > Well, that was the whole point of OP's post and why I said it was a
> > tough nut to crack. The OP wants to build a package that will be used on
> > other hosts...
> >

> Then use the same numbers for the uid and gid values for all qmail and
> vpopmail users on all systems.
> --
[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre
"OpenSource Solutions for SmallBusiness Problems"