2007/10/2, Rick Widmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> aledr wrote:
> > I do not want to check the vpopmail user and group :)
>
> You don't get any choice in the matter.  The vpopmail uid and vchkpw gid
> are compiled into the program, and must not change between compile and
> run time.  If those uid/gid values change, you must re-compile vpopmail
> to work with the new values.

> Have you created the vpopmail user and vchkpw group?  If not you must.

Yes, I will create they when installing the package in my destination
host. This is the why I need to get these values into the package when
building. The build host isn't my dest host.

> No there is not.  The uid and gid values must be correctly compiled into
> the program, so the user and group must exist when you compile.

So, to do that the package could assume the default value... Clamav
does a trick with option "--disable-clamav".

> >> fix the "Could not compile and run even a trivial ANSI C program -
> >> check CC" issue.
> >>
> >> that will probably allow it to compile the test program which looks
> >> for the vpopmail user and vchkpw group.

> >> | John M. Simpson    ---   KG4ZOW   ---    Programmer At Large |
> >> | http://www.jms1.net/                         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
> >> | http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173 |
[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre
"OpenSource Solutions for SmallBusiness Problems"