On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 11:30 +0530, Dhaval Thakar wrote:
> dear list,
>

> dovecot performs better for mailbox sized in GBs,
>
> i am trying to use dovecot with vpopmail.
> I am using vpasswd.cdb.
> vpopmail version 5.4.24.
> Installed dovecot 1.0.10.
>
> it performed better then courier.
>
> the only problem i am facing with dovecot is its not updating vpasswd.cdb.
> "last auth" is not updated.
> & there is no quota indication on squirrelmail.

This sounds like you dont have the quota modules loaded. I use
squirrelmail and it displays the quota fine.

I have the following in my dovecot.conf

protocol imap {
mail_plugins = imap_quota quota trash

and

plugin {
quota = maildir

I remember I also changed some options in squirrelmail but I dont
remember what I changed and what it was for other than one the setting
being changed from courier-imap.

Shane

> kindly suggest if anyone is aware of solution for the above problem.
>
> thanks & regards
> dhaval

!DSPAM:47c90d20120501330916683!