Hi All,

After editing the same in /etc/tcp.smtp then run qmailctl cdb command.

--Rakesh Sharma

--

Thanks&Regards,

Rakesh Sharma | Linux System Administrator | Y A T R A |
Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. | B-21 | Infocity | Sector - 34 |
Gurgaon - 122002 | Contact: +91-9350762340, +91-124-3040608

!DSPAM:47f31500120501711417152!