Maybe just rsync at regular intervals after initial replication?

You could also create a second local qmail install with an smtproutes
entry for the local domain to point to the new server.  Then add a
forward within a global maildrop filter using /var/qmail2/bin/forward
(which will use your 2nd install's smtproutes to hit the new box)

Either should get all incoming mail replicated.

Rick

!DSPAM:4810b2c6120501403623091!