You are correct. It can also return usage for a particular domain. Instead of
querying with 'u...@domain', query with '@domain'.

Great, does this return 1 value (i suppose so), or a comma delimited range
mailbox, storage used...or is this is easy to make and iterate ourselves..

Is that what you were looking for, or were you looking for something more
specific?

No, this would pretty much cover the functionality we need. Perhaps an option
for the delimited values as described above would be a nice addition. Other
than that it is great. Is 5.5 the first version in which this will become available?

How stable is the 5.5 branch compared with 5.4.25 that we are using now
with regards to standard functionality with Maildir++ support.

Sincerely,
- Wouter van der Schagt

!DSPAM:49db8d6e32685688614046!