Jeff Koch wrote:

Hi:

In the case where a domain has, say, 100 email accounts, is there an easy way to configure a wildcard alias or mailinglist so that an email can be sent to everyone? Otherwise I can see that in a constantly changing organization it could be a lot of work to keep a mailing list or alias current.

vpopbull would not work since the individual domains don't have that access.

If you use ezmlm-idx with SQL support adding and removing users from a list is easy and a simple webpage can be build in minutes. That was the path we took.

Depending on how you add/remove accounts a wrapper around the vpopmail tools can add/remove users from any company maillists too.

DAve

--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org

!DSPAM:49f7225b32681242592022!