hi

i am using on my qmail/vpopmail installation dovecot as IMAP/POP3
server. at the moment i have only some of the users having their mail
filtered through sieve/delivered to the mailbox by dovecot LDA. for this
users i have added a line to their .qmail-default file file as written
on http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Qmail
-->   |/var/qmail/bin/preline -f /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -d $...@$user

this works like a charm. but i would like to have dovecots LDA used for
ALL my users and i haven't found a way to activate it for EACH user
without changing/creating every users .qmail-default file.

as i understand, vdelivermail is delivering the mails to the users
mailboxes? so i would have to "say" to vdelivermail that it should use
dovecots deliver, or what is the right way to do that? or is it just not
possible?

greets & thanks for help
  KoS

!DSPAM:4a61bcca32711481919352!