Hi all,

I know it has been a while, but a few months ago, I commented on an error message when deleting a domain using vdeldomain in the 5.5 branch. The error message was:

"Warning: Failed while attempting to delete domain from auth backend".

I believe at that time, the cause of the message has been identified by mr. Brookings. Just to let you know. On a clean install of vpopmail 5.4.25. This message also appears. However only it seems because it hadn't been used yet (the server).

Is there an ETA on the release of the 5.4.28 or 5.5 branch? Most notably the 5.5 branch. We are anxious to further experiment with it in more production environments. Is there anything we can help with?

Sincerely,
- Wouter van der Schagt

!DSPAM:4a68155432715685083483!