From: Tren Blackburn []
Sent: 2. syyskuuta 2009 18:22
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] Re: chkuser random rejects

Unless I missed it he doesn't mention if he's trying to submit mail via
localhost/telnet. You still need authorization for local domains if you're
trying to submit mail from an untrusted IP address (ie. not explicitly
trusted via tcp.smtp). If he did mention it then I guess all I did was
provide a possible answer that isn't applicable. I'm sure that someone with
mail dead would prefer to have more people helping then less.