Good morning,

We have, for a long time now, successfully used MailScanner on our gateway servers and then routing clean mail to our pop toasters.

The pop toasters are running netqmail, vpopmail 5-4-17, and chkuser 2.0.8.

I am having an issue where users are going overquota and not doing anything about it until mail begins to bounce. What limits cause chkuser to switch from "rcpt mailbox is overquota" to "not existing recipient"? I am unable to find the answer, though it might be staring me in the face.

Right now if a users don't fix their quota issue in time I have to manually restart milter-ahead on my MailScanner servers to clear the cache of non-existant users.

Trying to understand the problem before I decide what to do about it.

Thanks,

DAve

--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org

!DSPAM:4acb614f32714985119730!