Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
DAve ha scritto:
Good morning,

We have, for a long time now, successfully used MailScanner on our gateway servers and then routing clean mail to our pop toasters.

The pop toasters are running netqmail, vpopmail 5-4-17, and chkuser 2.0.8.

I am having an issue where users are going overquota and not doing anything about it until mail begins to bounce. What limits cause chkuser to switch from "rcpt mailbox is overquota" to "not existing recipient"? I am unable to find the answer, though it might be staring me in the face.

chkuser will never switch from "overquota" to "no such user".
What can happen is limit set in chkuser settings is not reached (for whatever reason), then the e-mail go to the next stage of delivery, but delivery aborts because quota limit is reached for the recipients.

But you never have "no such user".

Cheers,

Tonino

Yea, it was a long day with many things to keep track of. Once I slept on it I knew it was not a chkuser issue, so I looked at the logs with fresh eyes and found the issue. I sent my poor apology to the list yesterday.

DAve

--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org

!DSPAM:4acde2f632711636713040!