On 1/12/2010 5:32 AM, vpopm...@minou.biz wrote:

Lots of mistakes, compile errors, linker errors, typos, missing parts of
code and just obscure behaviours all the way long.... I think the
biggest problem is, this module has been ignored for months by the
community

Years! You are the first I've seen with an interest in Oracle, since I took over, and I don't remember anyone back wen Tom was lead. That makes it _many_ years. Matt has the reigns now and I'm sure you will be hearing from him soon.

I have written a procedure of my 8-hour journey, what I changed, what I
added, etc. , and thought it may be of some use to other people. So
first, if anyone here has Oracle in mind, I may directly assist, or
maybe someone could direct me on how to have my changes merged into the
project as a new contribution? Let me say.

Posting here is about as good as it gets. I think it would be great to have a freshly tested Oracle module, and I suspect Matt will be happy to update it.

Rick

!DSPAM:4b4d58c132711934718605!