From: asi...@i3tcorp.com [mailto:asi...@i3tcorp.com]
Sent: 19 March 2010 18:36
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: [vchkpw] qmailadmin issue

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the right place for this issue. If not please let me
know. I've built a new mail server on Ubuntu with qmail, vopopmail,
dovecot, clamav, qmailadmin etc. Everything is working well with one
exception. When I set a vacation message with qmailadmin it stops that
users mail completely, no vacation message, or bounce back just stopped.
I've checked the qmailadmin install and the autoresponder install as well
as the log files. At this point I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Andrew

!DSPAM:4ba734df32711130115365!