> I've seen a huge increase in spam making use of .html attachments, and I'm
> considering outright blocking of all .html attachments.
> Has anyone else done this?  Any thoughts on the number of legitimate .html
> attachments I'd be blocking?
HTML Email is an abomination in the eyes of this (and many other) email
administrator.  There's no reason for HTML encoded email on this list, let
alone .html attachments IMHO.  I say kill it.

Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division
You can't win; You can't break even; You can't even quit the game.
  - Layman's translation of the Laws of Thermodynamics