Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:06:31 -0700
From: t...@eotnetworks.com
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] DSPAM configuration & usage? (vpopmail + simscan +
maildrop +  clamav)

You'll have to forgive me, it's been a while since I've used dspam, and never
with simscan, but I'm pretty sure the vpopmail user is the user you'd need to
train. As to how best to train, I cannot answer this for you. You might want to
subscribe to the dspam mailing list since your questions are dspam specific.
Corpus training requires you have a large sample of both spam and ham messages.
Webui is for the messages that have come in since you turned dspam live.

Hope that helps a bit,

Tren