Dear Matt,

I have used vpopmail 5.4.25 and also 5.4.32.... I think that maildirsize lies
with courier-imap not with vpopmail.... Am I right?? I have not find any clue
in the vpopmail to write maildirsize file when an email is received.

The file which write maildirsize is maildirquota.c and maildirquota.c is
responsible for updating the record in this....

Regards,
Salman...

> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:14:07 -0600
> From: m...@inter7.com