Il 24/09/2012 15:34, Rick Romero ha scritto:
Heres a patch for 5.4.17 - I've been running this for a while now.

Basically, run the deliver command after the tempfile is created (to verify delivery and quota) then unlink the tempfile and return. I tried to make it all fancy with build options, then figured I was the only one who would do it this wacky way. :)

This version passes the home directory to deliver, so you don't need to run the dovecot lookup service. I also had to specify the timezone to get the correct timestamp for some reason.

Rick

Thanks Rick!

your patch is very helpful for me, also passes the HOME to deliver is a good idea.

Another useful options, for delivery, will be to add the "extension" via "-m mailbox" so dovecot will deliver the email directly in this folder (if vpopmail is build with enable-qmail-ext).

An email to alessio-vpopml@ will be delivery to the "vpopml" folder.

In the enviroment, what is the variable for the "extension" (vpopml)?

--
Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS -> http://www.linux.it/~alessice/

!DSPAM:506072cf34212088884413!