Il 17/04/2014 20:39, Jeremy Kister ha scritto:
On 4/17/2014 2:33 PM, Remo Mattei wrote:
Hello all
I have a qmail which is running now I want to up it to netqmail 1.06
so I plan to recomp it and I have vpopmail working so on the new one I
want to add chkuser and tls but also few others like the channel since
gmail and others have been really a pain does anyone suggest a set of
patches or one that does it all in one?

i still like and use my qmail-1.03.isp.patch

it's named "isp" because i was working for an isp at the them and had
nothing better to name it.  it's used in lots of places that have
nothing to do with an isp.

I'm also running the qmail-1.03.isp.patch from Jeremy and I can confirm that works really fine for "ISP".

I have made some small add to Jeremy's patch:

I'm also using

Thanks Jeremy for your code!

Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS ->