Ah, I was confused. I see four cases (at least) for permissions:

- write docs
- read docs
- read code
- write code

I think all reads should be open, but writes require a cla. Sorry for the
confusion. I should have asked questions before jumping in with an opinion.

Regards,

John Bass
john_b...@ncsu.edu
www.cnl.ncsu.edu