Hi all,

I have a couple of questions relating to the provisioning/deprovisioning processes in VCL...

(1) I would like to understand better why the provisioning modules update the IP address of the resource being provisioned during the load process (via the getdynamicipaddress function). It appears that VCL will make the same call sometime after the load process completes. Does this behavior change depending on the state in which the request was made?

(2) I would also like to understand how resources are deprovisioned. What happens when a provisioned resource's allocated time has lapsed? Are there any plans for an implementation of an official deprovisioning process (e.g., VCL::Module::Provisioning::unload( ))?

Toks