Hi,
we are now trying to call the load function in the esx.pm module, but it is
found a difficult task to get the data structure of the parameters in this
function.

Cloud you please provide us the data structure of the parameter of the
function load() ? And is there any docs providing the definition information
of the functions in the Module esx.pm ? Your help will accelerate our
experiment considerably !

Thank you !

--
Yang Jie(杨杰)

Team of MRMSS, Xi'an Jiaotong University

Department of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University

TEL: +8613468883723;029-82665263 EXT.24

MSN: xtyangjie2...@yahoo.com.cn

E-mail: xtyang...@gmail.com
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "For your information, I would like to ask a question."