Hi Brian,
You should have access to a global $SYSADMIN variable. This variable gets set to the value of the sysadmin= line in vcld.conf.

Keep in mind, this global variable is a remnant of the code before it was modularized and before DataStructure.pm was created. It will likely go away once the following Jira issue slated for 2.2 is complete:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VCL-224

It will be easy to expose it in DataStructure.pm as something like $self->data->get_sysadmin_email(). I could add this once 2.1 is released. So, you can use $SYSADMIN for now but I would plan on changing it once it's exposed via DataStructure.pm.

-Andy

Brian Bouterse wrote:
When executing perl code inside a provisioning module, when I got o use the mail utility function, how can I know to $to address that the admins have configured to be the vcl administrator e-mail address?

Thanks!
Brian

Brian Bouterse
NEXT Services