I am trying to place multiple reservations for the same image from the same user ('admin') at the same time. When I try to place the reservation for the second image I receive the error:

The time you requested overlaps with another reservation you currently have. You are only allowed to have a single reservation at any given time. Please select another time to use the application. If you are finished with an active reservation, click "Current Reservations", then click the "End" button of your active reservation.

Is there a way I can bypass this check?

Thanks!
Brian

Brian Bouterse