Sorry to have not said this before you created it, but would it be easy to
rename VCLPUB to something like VCLDOCS and use it as the CLA only space?
We've already had non-CLA people create content in the existing space; so,
we're thinking it would be easier to restrict who adds stuff to a new space
instead of cleaning stuff out of the existing space.

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu