Passing this along by request from Andy.

I am curious as to how robust the LDAP code is in VCL, as we
might be required to make web front-end logins use that
authentication method in the future.

- Cliff
--- Begin Message ---

I am trying to get LDAP logins working on our VCL pilot. First
off, we are not using LDAPS, we are using basic logins with
stunnel (ldap requests are sent to a port on the local
machine, the request is then encrypted and sent to our Active
Directory server) -- I've verified that this works using other
LDAP tools, however when I try logging in using VCL, it
doesn't work.

Does the LDAP code you are using for VCL support this kind of

I've attached my conf.php file to this email.

- Cliff Wood
Morgan State University

--- End Message ---