Passing this along by request from Andy.

I am curious as to how robust the LDAP code is in VCL, as we
might be required to make web front-end logins use that
authentication method in the future.

Thanks!

- Cliff
--- Begin Message ---
Andy,

I am trying to get LDAP logins working on our VCL pilot. First
off, we are not using LDAPS, we are using basic logins with
stunnel (ldap requests are sent to a port on the local
machine, the request is then encrypted and sent to our Active
Directory server) -- I've verified that this works using other
LDAP tools, however when I try logging in using VCL, it
doesn't work.

Does the LDAP code you are using for VCL support this kind of
setup?

I've attached my conf.php file to this email.

Thanks!

- Cliff Wood
Morgan State University

--- End Message ---