Josh,

I got your ldaptest.php to work on our system. I've attached the working
version.

It was easy enough to get this version to work, now if we can get our conf.php
properly configured from this, I will be one happy person.

Thank you for your help!

- Cliff
--- Begin Message ---

Cliff,

Unfortunately, I'm not a Microsoft guy either; so, I can't help with
generating the certs.  I only know how to get VCL to work with self-signed
certs.  Maybe someone else on the list can provide instructions or a link to
some good online instructions.

To get VCL working with stunnel, I'd suggest first just trying to get some
basic php ldap functionality working.  I've attached a test ldap script I use
that you can use as a starting point.  Hopefully the mailing list won't eat
it.  If you can get it working and let me know what you had to do, I can tell
you what to modify in VCL.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

--- End Message ---