Hola,
VCL currently supports Linux and Unix lab machines. Adding support for Windows has been a desired feature for a long time. Since you already have Cygwin sshd working on the machines it wouldn't take much to allow VCL to provision them.

A few questions...
How do users normally log in to these machines?
Are they part of an AD domain?
Was Cygwin installed individually, via a GPO, or something else?
Do you know of anything else that you'd want to be automatically configured on the machine other than opening up RDP when a user makes a reservation?

-Andy

Gabriel Muñoz wrote:
Thank you,
Gabriel.