Hello Aaron,

We wanted both 20 minutes for the connect button and 20 minutes for the idle
time out. We are having issues with idle time out and idle connect time.
Students and Staff would like to have more leave way and 20 minutes steamed
ideal.

-Alex

I just retested today and we are still only getting 15 minutes, see attached
pictures

http://tinypic.com/r/34nqozr/7

--
Thanks,