Thanks for contributing this.

I took a quick look at it. The utils.pm patch can be avoided by changing the call from _getcurrentimage to $self->os->get_current_image_name(). The OS.pm::get_current_image_name subroutine takes its place and should return the same value.

All calls to utils.pm::_getcurrentimage should really be changed and this subroutine should be removed. It contains code that was used before the OS-specific code was modularized.

-Andy