Hi David,

Sorry it's taken so long to get this tested.

I was able to set it up to work with our current code base without too much effort, which is good.

Not sure if it was intended or if I set it up wrong, but I ran into a small issue with trying to provision a non-imaging load. Around line 356 when adding the storage medium I couldn't get it to work without explicitly listing the hdd file.

--medium $image_repository_path/$requestedimagename", "root")

my edit:
--medium $image_repository_path/$requestedimagename/$requestedimagename.vdi", "root")

Overall it works and looks really good and I think we can go ahead and add it to the repository. Then it will be easier to maintain it and make any improvements. I'll go ahead and add it to the repository today.

Since you have the ICLA on file, you're interested in becoming a committer, and have shown that you can add great value to the community, we'll start the next phase, which is a voting process with the mentors and current committers.

Aaron