Thanks Aaron,

Ok, I have used Fedora before and value its ease of use. Do you know if
there are any known VCL compatibility issues with specific Fedora releases?
As of right now it looks like we will be provisioning a mixture of
standalone machines, and vmware images. This VCL implementation should serve
as a prototype for our university (Howard University) as we are currently
working with IBM to receive a new lab filled with IBM blade servers. Our VCL
implementation will serve as somewhat of a demo to IBM as to what we could
do in the future with dedicated IBM blades.