Dear VCL developers,

I am Satoshi Kobayashi working as a system engineer in Hitachi Ltd. Japan.

Our customers are mainly universities who needs various computer systems for
education, office, etc. These universities are highly attracted to VCL, and we
had introduced and constructed some VCL system among these sites.

During the constructions, we made some customizes to the original VCL source
code and we are looking forward for these customizes to be feed backed to the
original.

The main customizes made are as followed.

1. Multilingualization of Web UI
2. Measures against cross site scripting
3. Some bug fixes

Regarding 1., we customized the Web UI to be displayed not only by the original
English language interface, but with other languages like Japanese or Chinese.
Using the gettext library and the language library file in ready, users can
choose and change the interface language by themselves. We think that this a
very useful function to help users outside English-speaking country.

In regards to 2. and 3., comparatively minor changes that we made through the
construction.

Please let us hear if it is possible to feed back. In case you need any further
information to evaluate(ex. customized source codes), please inform us.

Best regards,
Satoshi Kobayashi