I've noticed that the Netapp (esxthin.pm) portion of the available provisioning
engines was not included in the latest 2.1.1 version of VCL as it was in
previous versions and was just curious if there are any updated versions of it.
 I have been able to get it working properly after a bit of tinkering, as
things like multi core provisioning was not included in the version I currently
have, however I would like to stick to a tried and true version.

If it hasn't been updated in awhile, I'd be happy to add a fews lines in it.

- Gerhard
Old Dominion University | occs.odu.edu